Seems like Les Mills programs get “extended” versions this time. The last release, BJ47 has a basic and advanced options and I think it is a welcome improvement on the delivery of the program since people won’t easily get tired doing the same routines again.
Looking forward to Body Jam 48, the tracks is pretty exciting. If we’re going to follow the schedule, this might come in Fitness First clubs by April 2009.
01. Closer (Stonebridge Club Remix) – Ne-Yo
02. Dance Wiv Me – Dizee Rascal feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome
03. Pa-Kumpa!! – Daddy Yankee
04. Krazy – Pitbull feat. Lil Jon
05. In Person – The Pussycat Dolls
06. Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
07. Minnie The Moocher – The Blues Brothers
08. Danc’in Fool – Gary Wilmot
09. Nobody – Ne-Yo
10. Hi Friend – Deadmau5 feat. MC Flipside
11. When You Touch Me (Bart B More Mix) – Freemasons feat. Katherine Ellis
12. Where’s Your Head At (Klass remix) – Jean Elan
13. I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight – Robert Palmer ＆ UB40